- Put the date. (Optional. Post office would normally put a date stamp on it upon sending.)
- Your message. Just write one or two sentences. Not too personal. Remember, your postcard will be exposed to public.
- Write AIRMAIL. To make sure that it’ll be sent via Air not Sea! Sometimes via Sea or Surface Mail takes longer to be received by the recipient.
- Recipient’s name and COMPLETE address. Don’t forget the Zip Code.
- C O U N T R Y. A lot of senders forget to write the country of the recipient. This is very important.
You may also read how I sent postcards to my friends while traveling in Japan.