I collected these FAQs from my comment box section.
Table of Contents
1. Filipinos do not need Visa to enter Japan?
So, you’re one of the gullible Pinoys who uses Facebook too much. The Embassy of Japan in the Philippines released an Official Notice to the Public that Japan has not lifted the visa requirements for Philippine national. Although recently, the Embassy of Japan in the Philippines has announced the Relaxation of Visa Requirements for Filipino Nationals. So, yeah, you still need to apply for Japan Visa.
2. How many days can a Filipino tourist stay in Japan?
Japanese Consul can grant 15, 30, and 90 days of stay to Philippine nationals.
3. How long is the Visa Processing?
If the documents are complete and in order, usually 2 to 3 business days.
4. I am a dependent of a US Military personnel who’s based in Japan. I have a military card. Do I still need a Tourist Visa?
If you’re a Filipino residing in the United States, please refer to the Embassy of Japan in the US website. If you’re a Filipino residing in the Philippines, you still have to apply for a Visa Invited by Military Personnel (SOFA STATUS) through the accredited agency.
5. Do you think my visa application will be approved?
I am not the Consulate-General of Japan. I am not in the position to answer your question! Get lost and just submit the required documents.
6. I have a Japanese boyfriend and he’s inviting me to visit Japan. He’s willing to sponsor. But the problem is, I am still married but separated with my current husband.
Magpa-annul ka muna. For Pete’s sake. Please don’t ask me these kind of questions.
7. How can I obtain a multiple-entry Japan Tourist visa?
Please refer to the Embassy of Japan in the PH website, and look for 3-YR OR 1-YR MULTIPLE ENTRY TEMPORARY VISITOR’S VISA.
8. Does the Invitation and Guarantee letter have to be original with Signature?
Do you want your application be denied? Pasaway ka pa. Original nga diba. Tell your guarantor to mail the original documents to you! Mailing Express documents from Japan to Philippines only takes 7 to 10 days. Mail. Mail. Mail.
9. How much show money?
This guide will give you a better idea.
10. My Visa Application was denied. But I really want to see cherry blossoms. When can I apply again for Japan Tourist Visa?
That’s right! Be persistent! Be desperate! You may apply again after 6 months.
11. I just want to ask if I can visit Japan? So that I can visit my uncle, aunt, brother, and sister.
NO! You can’t visit Japan! Holy carp, I’m just kidding. Of course, yes you can visit them. Just apply for a Japan Tourist Visa and submit the required documents.
12. Do I need to book flight tickets and hotels in advance?
13. How early can I apply for Japan Visa?
At least 2 months before your travel date.
14. I have an unused and expired Japan tourist visa. Will it affect my application?
I am not the Consulate-General of Japan. I am not in the position to answer your question! Please. Just submit the required documents.
15. Can I mention that I will be staying at a friend’s place?
If you are applying for a tourist visa without guarantor, never mention it.
Do you have anymore questions? Please leave your message below.